Providing your clinicians with the right sluice/dirty utility technology solution is not an easy one. Weighing performance against capital expenditure can make the decision far harder than it should be.
We believe you should never be forced to choose between safeguarding your clinicians and patients and costs.
The Technology Leasing Solution is designed specifically for clients who want the best but need to manage their budgets carefully or simply want the flexibility to upgrade their technology more frequently.
It provides you with:
- 2-5 year lease term agreementsFixed rates for the length of the agreement,
so you always know what your commitments are.
- Tax Allowances – every payment is 100% allowable against tax.
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment.
- Maintains liquidity within the business for future growth.
- Warranty cover included for entire length of lease period.
- Programme of planned service visits included for entire length of the lease period.
- Regularly scheduled Scalematic cartridge replacements
- Opt to Own scheme.
At the conclusion of your lease we will review the service with you to assess the performance of the solution and determine if your requirements have changed.
You may be eligible for the Opt to Own scheme which gives you the option to own your sluice/dirty utility room solution, for a small administration charge.
Contact us today discuss your needs and discover how the Technology Lease Solution can support you in controlling the spreading of infectious disease.