Welcome to our ordering area – please select the products you wish to enquire about so that our sales team can provide a quote.
Traditional round commode pot – Box of 25
Long Life Re-usable Commode Bucket compatible with Commode Chairs for use in Nursing, Rehabilitation, Elderly Care and Community Care
- Lightweight, strong and durable.
- For use with British Standard commode chairs
- Secure fitting lid to prevent leaks and spills and reduces cross
infection and unpleasant odours.
- Smooth material surfaces ensure ease of use and ease ofcleaning.
- Commode Bucket with Lid
- 259mm x 259mm x 144mm
- Weight 0.4kg
- Registered as a Class 1 Medical Device (CE Marked)
- Complies with following Standards:
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
ISO 13485:2003 Medical Devices – Quality Management System
BS2588:1995 Reusable Portable Sanitary Pans
- Manufactured from Polypropylene
- Maximum temperature 100°C
For male and female use.
For use in a seated position with a commode chair.
Close lid after use to reduce odour and risk of spills.
Empty after ease use
Product should be washed before first use. Wash in hot water with detergents and allow to dry naturally.
After use wash in hot water using detergents and disinfectants.
Spa Products are designed for a repeated use – guaranteed for 1000 washes.
Scouring and abrasive cleaners will reduce the performance of products.
This product has a shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacture providing the recommended storage conditions are adhered to.
Product should be stored in its primary packaging, off the floor on a pallet or shelf, and in a clean dry ventilated room at a temperature of 4 °C – 25 °C.