Welcome to our ordering area – please select the products you wish to enquire about so that our sales team can provide a quote.
Standard male urinal bottle 1000ml – Box of 25
Long Life Re-usable Polypropolene Male Urinal Bottle for use in Nursing, Rehabilitation, Elderly Care, Community Care and Personal Home Use. Benefits include:
- Lightweight, strong and durable.
- Secure fitting cap to prevent leaks and spills and reduces unpleasant odours and risk of cross infections
- Graduated with clear, easy to read measurements.
- Can be cleaned in automatic washer disinfectors or hand washed.
- Smooth material surfaces ensure ease of use and ease of cleaning.
- Guaranteed for a minimum of 1000 wash cycles.
- Male Urinal Bottle – Graduated, 1000ml
- Weight 0.45kg
- Registered as a Class 1 Medical Device (CE Marked)
- Complies with following Standards:
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
ISO 13485:2003 Medical Devices – Quality Management System
BS3215:1995 Re-usable Portable Urinals
- Manufactured from Polypropylene
- For male use only.
- Can be used in seated, standing or supine positions.
- Close cap immediately after use to prevent spillage and odours.
- Empty after each use.
- For Hospital Use – Wash before first use. Clean in automatic washer
disinfectors compliant to ISO 15883. Maximum water temperature
For further processing information, refer to machine manufacturers
instructions and local hospital policy.
For Personal Use – Wash before first use in hot water with detergent.
Empty contents immediately after use. Wash in hot water with
detergent after each use and allow to dry. .
This product has a shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacture
providing the recommended storage conditions are adhered to.
âProduct should be stored in its primary packaging, off the floor on a
pallet or shelf, and in a clean dry ventilated room at a temperature of
4 °C – 25 °C.