We understand that the needs of no two organisations are the same. Whilst there will always be similarities whether it’s the size of the hospital or the types of challenges faced, they will rarely operate in the exact same way.
Because of this, our Gold level Planned Preventative Maintenance contract is designed to be entirely modular. This allows you to customise the maintenance service to your needs regardless of the size of your service provision.
Your Gold Support planned preventative maintenance service can include:
- Parts cover up to a value of your choice
- Emergency call out and labour cover
- Staff training and support at intervals of your choice
- HTM2030 or HTM – standard testing
- 48 hour response time
- Detailed and bespoke asset reporting
- Service reviews with dedicated support
- Expert support and guidance for design and layouts of sluice/dirty utility rooms, in existing or new facilities
- Annualised consumable scheduling so you never run out of the things you need
- Support and training to ensure that you meet all regulatory requirements.
To find start tailoring your Gold Support planned preventative maintenance contract or to learn more, contact DDC Dolphin today. Link to \contact-us\
To learn more about our PPM service, extended warranty and other offerings, Service with Care Brochure