Welcome to our ordering area – please select the products you wish to enquire about so that our sales team can provide a quote.
Vomit bowl with handle 1.5 ltr – Box of 25
Long Life Re-usable Polypropylene Vomit Bowl for use in Nursing, Rehabilitation, Elderly Care, and Community Care.
- Ideal for patients confined to bed due to illness or surgery.
- Lightweight, strong and durable.
- Can be cleaned in automatic washer disinfectors or hand washed.
- Smooth material surfaces ensure ease of use and ease of cleaning
- Vomit Bowl with Handle – 1.5 litre capacity
- 300mm x 144mm
- Registered as a Class 1 Medical Device (CE Marked)
- Complies with following Standards:
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
ISO 13485:2003 Medical Devices – Quality Management System
BS5452 Hospital Hollow-ware made of Plastics Material
Manufactured from high quality Polypropylene
For use with nursing ill patients – ideal for managing the after effects of anaesthesia.
Empty after each use.
Product should be washed before first use. Wash in hot water with detergents and disinfectants and allow to dry naturally.
Wash immediately after in hot water with detergents and disinfectants.
Spa Products are designed for repeated use – guaranteed for 1000 washes.
Scouring and abrasive cleaners will reduce the performance of products.
This product has a shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacture providing the recommended storage conditions are adhered to.
Product should be stored in its primary packaging, off the floor on a pallet or shelf, and in a clean dry ventilated room at a temperature of 4 °C – 25°C.