Welcome to our ordering area – please select the products you wish to enquire about so that our sales team can provide a quote.
Slipper Pan Support (Midi)
- Use to support pulp bedpan products to improve durability and hygienic handling of pulp bedpans.
- Ideal for patients confined to bed due to illness or after surgery.
- Lightweight, strong and durable.
- Protected with Biomaster Antimicrobial Additive for improved hygienic handling.
- Smooth material surfaces ensure ease of use and ease of cleaning.
- Can be cleaned in automatic washer disinfectors or hand washed.
- Adult Bedpan Support for use with Pulp Bedpan Products – 1.5 Litre
- 470mm x 290mm x 75mm
- Sold individually.
- Weight 0.25 kg.
- Registered as a Class 1 Medical Device (CE Marked)
Complies with following Standards:
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
ISO 13485:2003 Medical Devices – Quality Management System
EU Directive 528:2012 Biocide Availability on the Market and the Use of Biocidal Products
Manufactured from Polypropylene
Suitable for male and female use.
For use in a seated position.
Empty after each use.
This product has a shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacture providing the recommended storage conditions are adhered to.
Product should be stored in its primary packaging, off the floor on a pallet or shelf, and in a clean dry ventilated room at a temperature of 4 °C – 25 °C.
For Hospital Use – Wash before first use. Clean in automatic washer disinfectors compliant to ISO 15883.Wash cycle at 80°C. Disinfection cycle at 90°C. For further processing information, refer to machine manufacturers instructions and local hospital policy.
For Personal Use – Wash before first use in hot water with detergent. Empty contents after use down a toilet. Rinse pan empty down a toilet. Wash in hot water with detergent after each use and allow to dry naturally.