Welcome to our ordering area – please select the products you wish to enquire about so that our sales team can provide a quote.
Platinum – Fully Comprehensive PPM Cover
Our Platinum PPM cover gives you peace of mind at all levels of service, Platinum cover ensures you are protected for all eventualities. You will have your own dedicated account manager who will ensure you receive premier customer service at all times. Service visits will be pre-planned and prioritised to ensure your machines are all working to their optimum performance. Our expert engineers will diagnose and thoroughly maintain your machinery through an intensive series of processes which will ultimately prolong the lifespan of your machines. The service checks and scale management processes identified on the service visits will ensure your equipment continues to operate in line with the manufacturer’s performance specification and best practice healthcare standards. Our ongoing activity and recommendations will also prolong the working life of critical parts within the machine and reduce the likelihood of equipment failure and engineer call outs.
We can provide you with advanced and bespoke asset reporting with service reviews and dedicated Head Office support. We can also supply you with a stock rotation service for your consumables supplied by us to ensure you never run out of those things that are most essential.
In addition to the engineer service visits DDC offer a discount on all DDC spare parts, discounted prices on reactive call out and customers under DDC PPM Cover receive preferential call out time, minimising down time giving you complete peace of mind, all this included in one cost.
Platinum PPM package includes:-
- Dedicated account manager
- All Standard Service visits
- All parts (excluding consumable items)
- All reactive call-out charges
- All labour costs
- 24 hour response time
- HTM2030 or HTM – standard testing
- Advanced and bespoke asset reporting
- Service Reviews with dedicated Head Office Support
- Expert support and guidance for design and layouts of Sluice Rooms, in existing or new environments
- Stock rotation service for your consumable items
- Support and training to ensure that you meet all regulatory requirements