Welcome to our ordering area – please select the products you wish to enquire about so that our sales team can provide a quote.
Cygnet female urine bottle – Box of 36
Long Life Re-usable Plastic Female Urinal Bottle for use in Nursing, Rehabilitation, and personal home use. Benefits
- Anatomically shaped for female use.
- Lightweight, strong and durable.
- Clear, easy to read graduations.
- Easy grip handle – particularly suitable for those with limited hand
- Smooth material surfaces ensure ease of use and ease of cleaning.
- Guaranteed for a minimum of 1000 wash cycles.
- Female Urinal Bottle – Graduated, 1000ml
- Weight 0.2kg
- Registered as a Class 1 Medical Device (CE Marked)
- Complies with following Standards:
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
ISO 13485:2003 Medical Devices – Quality Management System
BS3215:1995 Re-usable Portable Urinals
Manufactured from Polyethylene (HDPE)
- For female use only
- Can be used in seated, standing or supine positions.
- Empty after each use.
Product should be washed before first use. Wash in hot water with detergents and disinfectants.
Maximum water temperature 90°C.
After each use, wash in hot water with detergents and disinfectants and allow to dry.
Scouring and abrasive cleaners will reduce the performance of products.
This product has a shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacture providing the recommended storage conditions are adhered to.
Product should be stored in its primary packaging, off the floor on a pallet or shelf, and in a clean dry ventilated room at a temperature of 4 °C – 25 °C.