During October and November 2014, DDC Dolphin engaged its customers to take part in a Customer Satisfaction Survey and to register their responses into a prize draw to win one of two mini iPads. We had a tremendous response to the survey, with many customers providing comments and ratings, which have proved very valuable to us as we continue to improve our customer services experience.
The two lucky winners, drawn at random from the entries are:-
Jeanie Sherwood of Westbury Court Nursing Home
Wendy Delderfield from Stoke Mandeville Hospital
Congratulations to our winners and thanks to everyone who took part in the survey.
Some of the results from the survey include…
• 90% of respondents rated the sales team as very good or excellent
• 86% of respondents rated the quotation as very good or excellent
• 90% of respondents rated customer services as very good or excellent
• 100% of respondents were satisfied with their customer services experience
• 92% of respondents rated field service and maintenance as very good or excellent
• Onsite service and call-out times met the approval of 88% of respondents
• 94% of all respondents would recommend DDC Dolphin
Although there is still room for improvement, the results are very encouraging as DDC Dolphin continues to put customers first.