During December 2015, DDC Dolphin engaged its customers to take part in a Customer Satisfaction Survey and to register their responses into a prize draw to win an iPad mini. We had a great response to the survey with many customers providing comments and ratings which have proved very valuable to us as we continue to improve our customer services experience. The lucky winner drawn at random from the entries is:-
Vivienne Lindsay from Eastlake Nursing Home in Surrey.
Congratulations to Vivienne and many thanks to all who participated in the survey.
Some of the results of the survey include…
• 84% of respondents rated our customer service as very good or excellent
• 85% of respondents rated the advice given on product selection as very good or excellent
• 84% of respondents rated the sales representatives product understanding and knowledge as very good or excellent
• 84% of respondents rated the efficiency and work carried out as very good or excellent
• 82% of respondents were satisfied with their customer services experience
• Onsite service and call-out times met the approval of 90% of respondents
• Our website received resounding rating of 100% for ease of use and navigation
• 88% of all respondents would recommend DDC Dolphin
Although there is room for improvement all the results were very encouraging as DDC Dolphin continues to put customers first.